North Branch Construction is one of the state's largest commercial and residential contractors, in business for over sixty years. North Branch Construction has developed into a full-service, award-winning Construction Manager, Design-Builder, and General Contractor serving New Hampshire and its bordering states.
North Branch Construction firmly believes that the key to a successful project is teamwork and communication. Quality people make this happen. Our workforce’s availability and experience results in faster project completion, higher quality, and lower cost for our clients. By consistently maintaining high standards at all levels, we deliver lasting value and top-notch craftsmanship as evidenced by our projects.
North Branch Construction, Inc. is seeking career-minded, well experienced commercial carpenters to join our workforce for our many commercial construction projects in New Hampshire. Projects are throughout the state from the upper valley, seacoast to southern parts of the state.
North Branch Construction Inc. is one of the state's oldest and largest commercial contractor. During these unprecedented times, North Branch has been steadfast to follow CDC guidelines/recommendations and offer our employees a safe and healthy working environment. In the ever-changing environment of COVID-19. With our in house Safety Director spearheading our safety initiatives to provide the safest and healthy environment possible.
- Hand tools only required.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, background check and drug screening.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Must have a flexible schedule, start early and stay late as required by the job.
- Complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Be a self-starter with ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to work in inclement weather.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Framing, siding, window and door installation and hardware, interior and exterior trim, millwork. Selective demolition, minor concrete and general clean up.
We offer a competitive wage structure based on experience and benefits package, including health insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement and career advancement opportunities.
North Branch Construction is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
To apply go to www.northbranch.net or forward your resume with wage requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.