HR /Accounting Specialist II (Full-Time)
North Branch Construction is a seeking career-minded HR/Accounting Specialist II to join our Concord, NH office. Job duties include:
Human Resources Duties
- Administration and enrollment of employee benefits
- Maintain employee records
- Maintain employee website
- Update employee handbook, brochures, and other HR documents as needed
- Arrange hiring packets and process background checks for new employees
- Manage Disability and Worker’s Compensation administration
- Assist with Unemployment claims processing and recording data
- Track training and renewal dates.
- Oversee annual performance evaluations and reviews
- Accounts Receivable – assist in overseeing all billing and collections
- Assist with weekly Payroll processing
- Assist with Accounts Payable
- Test and schedule accounts as part of monthly close out of General Ledger
- Placing ads for employment
- Resume review
- 2-year degree in Accounting or Business
- 1-2 years of accounting bookkeeping experience, preferably in a construction/manufacturing setting
- 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Commercial Carpenters (Full-Time)
North Branch Construction is seeking career-minded skilled carpenters (for long term employment) to join our workforce for work on our many commercial construction projects in New Hampshire. Projects are throughout the state from the upper valley to southern parts of the state.
Our carpenters perform a variety of tasks related to commercial and multi-unit residential construction. The following list contains a portion of duties: framing, siding, window and door installation and hardware, asphalt roofing, interior and exterior trim, millwork. Selective demolition, minor concrete and general clean up.
Hand tools only required, driver’s license and reliable transportation are required. Applicants with a strong work ethic and positive attitude desired for a long term career opportunity. Applicants must pass a driving and background check, pre-employment physical (ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs) and drug screening prior to beginning employment.