North Branch Construction is currently seeking a collaborative, enthusiastic, and innovative professional candidate to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will work closely with the President, Business Development Manager and Project Managers on tracking opportunities; crafting creative proposals, presentations, and marketing materials, website and social media marketing content, and maintaining systems and tools to promote overall marketing efficiency, effectiveness, and consistency. The position also involves building relationships with new/existing clients, and attending industry meetings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with the President, Business Development Manager, and Project Managers to advance our marketing efforts.
- Assist in monitoring contracting opportunity websites and downloading requests for proposal (RFP), requests for qualifications (RFQ) and associated documents.
- Prepare proposals and statements of qualification, responding to requests for proposal/statements of qualifications.
- Determine proposal content from RFPs, RFQs, prepare proposal content based upon library of existing proposals and input as needed by the President and Business Development Manager.
- Work with the President and Business Development Manager to develop proposal sections, technical approaches, work plans and cost estimates to respond to scopes of work.
- Provide internal communications of proposal/bid results, including debriefs as may be available.
- Maintain registration in trade/professional organizations or associations and complete applications for awards.
- Maintain consistent company presence in printed and online directories, company listings, magazines and publications.
- Design, develop, produce, and distribute digital and print marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with our website developer to manage our website to keep it updated and competitive.
- Develop social media marketing content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc... Identify innovative, creative ways to market our firm.
- Market research to assisting in planning marketing, identification of company strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) to assist in planning.
- Assist the President with administrative duties and tasks.
- Perform related duties as assigned by the President.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player, build relationships and work effectively at all levels of an organization.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or proposal development.
- Previous experience in the construction industry or a professional services firm is preferred.
- Experience in planning proposal responses, layout and production of proposal documents.
- Coordination experience working and communicating with other professionals to provide additional proposal content.
- Experience responding to RFPs/RFQs including all aspects of proposal production.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, MS Publisher, Blue Beam, Microsoft Office Suite, CMiC a plus.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong writing, proofreading, editing, grammar, spelling, comprehension and style skills to produce proposals.
- Must have high quality attention to detail with strong focus on producing quality deliverables consistent with company brand standards.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment including having strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelors or Associate degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
We offer a competitive wage structure based on experience and a robust benefits package, including health/dental insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement and career advancement opportunities.
North Branch Construction is a proud equal opportunity employer. Please respond with a current resume, cover letter, desired compensation range and availability.
Apply for these positions by submitting your resume to email@example.com or online: Employment Application
North Branch Construction provides a superior benefit package including health insurance, dental, 401(k), profit sharing, and competitive salaries. North Branch Construction is an equal opportunity employer.