North Branch Construction is seeking career-minded skilled carpenters and apprentices (for long term employment) to join our workforce for work on our many commercial construction projects in New Hampshire. Projects are throughout the state from the upper valley, seacoast to southern parts of the state.
North Branch Construction, is one of the state's oldest and largest commercial contractor. We offer a competitive wage structure based on experience and benefits package, including health insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement and career advancement opportunities.
· Hand tools only required.
· Must pass pre-employment physical, background check and drug screening.
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
· Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
· Must have a flexible schedule, start early and stay late as required by the job.
· Complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
· Be a self-starter with ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· Ability to work in inclement weather.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Framing, siding, window and door installation and hardware, asphalt roofing, interior and exterior trim, millwork. Selective demolition, minor concrete and general clean up.
North Branch Construction is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.