North Branch Construction is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
Receptionist: North Branch Construction is currently seeking a friendly, professional candidate to join our team as a Receptionist. This person must be reliable, energetic, self-directed with good communication skills. This position will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks for all company divisions as well as assisting the Accounting Department, Senior and Mid-Level Management as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answers phones in a courteous professional manner and routes calls to the appropriate personnel, takes and relays messages as necessary, and provides basic company information when needed.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Maintain training and conference rooms appearance and adequately stocked to ensure that rooms are organized to support the needs of the daily events.
- Maintains and orders office supplies.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail & deliveries. Ensures all outgoing mail has appropriate postage.
- Assists with a variety of administrative and clerical tasks including copying, binding, faxing, printing, maintenance of files, organization of documents, etc.
- Keep front desk and reception area tidy and presentable with all necessary materials.
- Assist in organizing events, visitor logistics, luncheons, etc.
- Perform related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- 3+ years Administration experience
- Proficient in Blue Beam, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, online navigation on Windows OS, CMiC a plus.
- Comfortable with computers, mobile devices and printers/copiers
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Great attention to detail with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and adjust to changing situations
- Team player -exhibiting excellent interpersonal and customer services skills, ability to maintain a positive friendly attitude while dealing professionally with co-workers and external customers
- Comfortable in a small office environment
- Background in construction type industries a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
We offer a competitive wage structure based on experience and a robust benefits package, including health/dental insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement and career advancement opportunities.
North Branch Construction is a proud equal opportunity employer. Please respond with a current resume, cover letter, desired salary range and availability.