A History of Growth
Since its founding in 1958, North Branch Construction, Inc. has developed into a full service general contractor and construction manager serving New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts. We have expertise in institutional, commercial, industrial, municipal, high-end residential, multi-unit, design/build and historic renovation projects, with concrete, masonry, wood, and steel construction.
Keys to Success
North Branch firmly believes that the key to a successful project is teamwork and communication. Quality people make this happen. We have our own in-house, experienced workforce consisting of project managers, supervisors, foremen, carpenters, and laborers. We have a full-time service foreman and part-time service coordinator. This workforce availability and experience results in faster project completion, higher quality, and lower cost for our clients. By consistently maintaining high standards at all levels, we deliver excellent lasting value and top-notch craftsmanship as evidenced by our projects.
- Bondable to $90 million
- 55+ years in business
- Project Managers and Estimators one and the same eliminating fumbles between departments
- All four stockholders active in day to day operations
- Award winning Safety Program with one of the lowest Worker’s Compensation Mod Rates in the industry (.82)
- Written Quality Control Program
- Proven track record of completing projects on or ahead of schedule
- Never failed to meet a contractual deadline
- Proven track record of completing at or below cost
- Award Winning Firm
- Real Time Project Cost Accounting System